Outdated[27.7.X11.2] myClient

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[27.7.X11.2] myClient
View last thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1235496

Search through previous threads to find list of commands/options. Or just post here if you arent sure of something.


Please look on the forums before you post about an error you are having, chances are its not related to this client and someone else has already found a solution.







Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/0o4ee0sqjt
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1489693289/
[27.7.X11.2]myClient_mpgh.net.zip4.7 MB · 757 downloads Clean
I have to learn how to uptade clients Some one teach me please
Hey todd!

Are you planning to update K-relay soon?
Looks good, approved
How do I make this usable. All that it is is code.
I have but it takes forever to load and wont go into fullscreen. Instead it just stretches the window.

- - - Updated - - -

I was using the wrong file. My bad.
Quote Originally Posted by WickedKoalabear View Post
Toddddd, can you update Orape aswell xD <32
i dont use orape so i have no way of updating it, sorry. Someone else will post the newest version as soon as its out.
The Error windows.button thing is showing up
Quote Originally Posted by YoBoiJohny View Post
The Error windows.button thing is showing up
...
Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
Please look on the forums before you post about an error you are having, chances are its not related to this client and someone else has already found a solution.
First one in the list here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1108239
looks good, but how can I acess the commands?
Quote Originally Posted by gshippie View Post
looks good, but how can I acess the commands?
Please look through the previous release posts of this client to find the various commands/options (each release post will have a link to the previous release post, so easy to go though them). All options are in the games option window, so press 'O'. There arent that many text commands, but there are some, and those you can find in the previous posts for this client like i said.



Quote Originally Posted by YoBoiJohny View Post
Nothing is working
Okay. I cant fix nothing. You're gonna have to be a little more specific then that if you want me to help/give an answer.
Still getting the windows language error, ive tried all of the steps
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?