Cracked photoshop CS4

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cracked photoshop CS4
i am using this for editing all skins and pics:click here to view torrent
u need to download bittorrent:BitTorrent
and poweriso:PowerISO
just follow instructions in readme
if u have any questions pm me or reply
why get a cracked version when you can get a legit version
lol torrent, guys if you want photoshop without torrent then go on my homepage ;9
there is a section with photoshop
Lol, I Used A Cracked Version <33
>:3
I hate torrents, why don't you just crack this without a torrent.
That's what I did, and now I'm using a full version of Photoshop CS4 : P
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
I hate torrents, why don't you just crack this without a torrent.
That's what I did, and now I'm using a full version of Photoshop CS4 : P
it is easier to determine the legitimacy of a torrent, assuming you read the comments o_o
im using legal version
Well, the only thing about torrents is that sometimes they don't work
after waiting a long time. Another thing is that it could appear to be a virus.
Everyone here is using CS4 but me? I'm stuck with Photoshop 7.0...
You are an idiot, we really don't want choobs make ugly mods with photoshop... btw virus scan missing...
You can download a legal version of Photoshop CS4 and block the activation server with your HOSTS file.

I'd post a link but y'know...no outside links.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us