Console help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Console help
Hey I got VAC Chaos and I run mw2 from there. I get in a game and the Commands don't work? I typed it all correctly then if I go to a private game it works. Is the console for Private games only?
they are working for me, Im running Win7 64, dont know if that matters...I think you need to make sure you have allow all dvars checked, if you dont most of the cheat commands wont work (ie. jump height)...also you could try the command to enable cheats. I think it is sv_cheats 1
ok but I doubt it. All im trying to get to work is the party_hostmigrate 0
Quote Originally Posted by White-Shark View Post
ok but I doubt it. All im trying to get to work is the party_hostmigrate 0

for that command it doesnt matter if allow cvars is checked or not.

you do know thats not the right command? Its...party_hostmigration 0
Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
for that command it doesnt matter if allow cvars is checked or not.

you do know thats not the right command? Its...party_hostmigration 0
ugh. all host commands are bogus. People ask me about why it doesn't work, and none of the one's i've tried work.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us