I wanted to do a second refund for Apple, but I dont have access to a credit card outside of my billing address. What do you guys use when trying to do multiple refunds from the same store?
use different addresses with different billings. Isn't that obvious?
Your credit card has to match the billing address. Can't just use a random address for the billing address, correct me if im wrong doe.
You can always pay a friend, ask a relative to order for you, then tell them you returned it. I personally have debit cards with different billing addresses. I also have a VCC that's linked to my debit card which allows me to stay hidden and fake a billing address if I need to. Only works for some websites.
I was considering sending money to fake paypal accounts and using those accounts to buy stuff on apple, would this work?
Use a friend's card
I forgot to mention that I was planning on refunding a 4000 dollar macbook pro, I can't imagine any of my friends or family members letting my charge their cards thousands of dollars.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe
I forgot to mention that I was planning on refunding a 4000 dollar macbook pro, I can't imagine any of my friends or family members letting my charge their cards thousands of dollars.
Then ur out of luck.
Maybe get a new card and just set billing to a family's address and ship it there and pick it up.