Perks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Perks
Is there any hack to use 2 perks of the same type at the same time? if not, i know that there are too many awesome hackers here, could anyone make one?
You could a few weeks ago, but that hack has been patched now, unfortunately.
Weeks ?
Months, Koen
Lmao with weeks I could mean 8 too :P

Anyways, the program was called Easy Custom Class Editor, you can still use it but any modifying won't show up ingame, only the primary weapons, if you do it normally (no Akimbo AK47's)

I recommend just using the Class Editor ingame itself, instead of using theprogram.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Lmao with weeks I could mean 8 too :P

Anyways, the program was called Easy Custom Class Editor, you can still use it but any modifying won't show up ingame, only the primary weapons, if you do it normally (no Akimbo AK47's)

I recommend just using the Class Editor ingame itself, instead of using theprogram.
so if i download this ecce i can use 2 perks?
Nah 3, but those are just like Perk 1 Perk 2 Perk 3, you can just do it on MW2 if thats the case XD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?