WTBPSN codes cards (us,eu)

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
PSN codes cards (us,eu)
Buy a lot or a small amount psn gift cards
It can be us or eu issued
Rate will be 50% ~ 65%
only premium member can receive money first
pm me or skype me
skype:iori.nike
My personal picture is Batman
Quote Originally Posted by iori.nike View Post
Buy a lot or a small amount psn gift cards
It can be us or eu issued
Rate will be 50% ~ 65%
only premium member can receive money first
pm me or skype me
skype:iori.nike
My personal picture is Batman
im selling PSN cards for 70% of the price for bitcoin or paypal add me on skype: philip.s.salvador at g m a i l . c o m
almost scammer,but still need
Selling UK codes at 75%, add me on skype if interested
Continue to look for
Once again encounter a liar, but do not be discouraged
a happy day need uk codes too
I sold this guy one code. I sent the code first. Everything went perfectly. He can be trusted
Quote Originally Posted by yar5260 View Post
I sold this guy one code. I sent the code first. Everything went perfectly. He can be trusted
thanks bro,he is a good seller
Looking for us eu uk asia codes,thanks
Looking for us eu uk asia codes,thanks
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?