Looking To Trade Accounts
Hi I am looking for an acount with only this criteria.
-m4a1 costom or ak scope
-deagle
-spop
In return I will put up my acount.
Link:Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
Yes is is not even a staff sargent but keep in mind the wepons, KDR, and money (80k GP)
I know m4-c is alot to ask for but my acount has m16 camo and xm8 adv yes I know they suck but there is alot more and I just really want an m4-c or ak-scope for in return you will get my account
PM if interested
-m4a1 costom or ak scope
-deagle
-spop
In return I will put up my acount.
Link:Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
Yes is is not even a staff sargent but keep in mind the wepons, KDR, and money (80k GP)
I know m4-c is alot to ask for but my acount has m16 camo and xm8 adv yes I know they suck but there is alot more and I just really want an m4-c or ak-scope for in return you will get my account
PM if interested

