ArrowOutdated[ SEA ] TeamESP

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
[ SEA ] TeamESP
Hello Agents!
Today i want to release TeamESP [ SEA ]





TeamESP [ RED / BLUE ]




INSERT = [ RED / BLUE ]





1- Copy the BlackShit.asi and ESPStart.XOR
2- Paste at BlackShot\System\
3- Start your game...
4- Enjoy



--> [ WORKING ] <--
Windows x86 and x64








--> [ WARNING ] <--
1- Dont close this Command Prompt

2- Dont chg name file [ BlackShit/ESPStart ] to another name.




.:| HaXiNgRuLeZ |:.
Public method of injection by: @Trysk | @.SHAZAM.



Use at your OWN risk
Post back results
[ SEA ] TeamESP_mpgh.net.rar20 KB · 756 downloads Clean
The [ SEA ] TeamESP looks good, approved.
Tried on Windows 10 64 Bit. Hack is not working and the cmd window did not appear, would really appreciate some assistance. Thanks!
open command prompt then on bs?

- - - Updated - - -

vid plzz i not understand i done try cannot..
Quote Originally Posted by fifdina99 View Post
open command prompt then on bs?

- - - Updated - - -

vid plzz i not understand i done try cannot..
I'll added vdeo soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ntwj123 View Post
Tried on Windows 10 64 Bit. Hack is not working and the cmd window did not appear, would really appreciate some assistance. Thanks!
Do u got some error msgbox like msvcp.dll is missing?
Do u got some error msgbox like msvcp.dll is missing?[/QUOTE]

Nope, no error messages, blackshot launched as per normal.
Quote Originally Posted by ntwj123 View Post
Do u got some error msgbox like msvcp.dll is missing?
Nope, no error messages, blackshot launched as per normal.[/QUOTE]

Then why no working :/
try off ur anti virus


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkheroess View Post
Dont chg name file [ BlackShit/ESPStart ] to another name. < that I can be crazy
i said u cant modified that name .. if not hack will not working
I've turned off my antivirus but the hack still doesn't seen to work. :/
Quote Originally Posted by ntwj123 View Post
I've turned off my antivirus but the hack still doesn't seen to work. :/
I think u got something missing ?
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
I think u got something missing ?
No idea what is missing, no error messages at all.
eh I do not understand it
Quote Originally Posted by darkheroess View Post
eh I do not understand it
What do u not understand? just ask
Dont chg name file [ BlackShit/ESPStart ] to another name. < that I can be crazy
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?