Used2BeChoob

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Used2BeChoob
Well, my other clan that i made was a failwhale, so I decided to create one called Used2BeChoob. And plus, if Nexon were watching these forums, don't you think they would ban all of these clans?
Anyways, if you want to join, just apply. Only one rule, don't act choobish in game.
LOL dude nice name. I may join with 1 account
Fail whale is copyrighted to me
How is it copyrighted to you in any way? I never seen anyone on CA called Used2BeChoob, or seen a clan like that.
Quote Originally Posted by iGlitchFoolz View Post
How is it copyrighted to you in any way? I never seen anyone on CA called Used2BeChoob, or seen a clan like that.

He's talking about FailWale
it's his "Overused" phrasing.
uhh what rank is is to join clans? im trainee or whatever the first rank is.... can i join i got higher kills than deaths and if i can join can you tell me how? the CA ewbsite is so confusing XD
I just might join this when I'm no longer choob.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us