SolvedLost Account

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Lost Account
I have been unable to locate the email for a previous account I used. I believe I at some point changed the email. The original was dylan454(at)live.com

ID: @Kumoko
Other info: I was mainly part of the Vindictus section back when it was publicly hackable, I had a release or two, think I got banned for not asking permission to include a file from an original poster. If any other info is needed let me know. Thanks
Active 10 hours ago... This still an issue? If so, where was the account registered from?
No, not an issue, sorry. I went on a massive e-mail hunt and uncovered ~13 emails that I tested using the recover password function of the website until I found the right by chance of luck, the first thing I did was update email to a more active email address. Thank you, though.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?