pet fish experts?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
pet fish experts?
Anyone own female betta fish? I just got two betta fish as a bday gift but it been a while since I had pet fishies. Anyone got tips or suggestions on how to care for these little shits? Also how do I put both the female together? I put their current container next together and they dont flare up, so can i just toss them both into a bigger tank at once?
Looking it up on the internet is probably your answers...

Just don't get a crayfish with other small fish. It will eat them.

RIP my little fishies.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Looking it up on the internet is probably your answers...

Just don't get a crayfish with other small fish. It will eat them.

RIP my little fishies.
I'm looking it up, but i don't know if what is shown is true, so I'm trying to get more opinions, and rip your fish lmao



edit: can I get a oyster and toss that bitch in since I heard they are really good at filtering water so I dont have to get a water filter?
I've never had fishes before, but you should probably put them in water /s
Quote Originally Posted by TopaZz View Post
I've never had fishes before, but you should probably put them in water /s
huh, thought i they belong in fire
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


huh, thought i they belong in fire
My friends fish prefer swimming in ball sweat actually.
Bought 2 about 5 years ago, fed them for about a month, washed their tank about twice and I got tired. Put them in a margarine box filled with water and forgot about them, fast forward 2-3 weeks I went and checked one one of them was dead floating and the other one had eaten it half. Back to the point, you can put them together in a tank. Just change the water every week or it's going to smell like shit (literally).
had a male betta when i was younger for a time,
it died because it was too cold so make sure you have a heater and a filter
Don't over feed them, clean tank regularly, decorate tank with plants or whatever, and keep in warm area.
I completely misread the title. I thought it said pet fetish experts.
Add salt
/2short
My first time buying them I put them in a cheap container and the section that separated them broke

Had to flush them down the toilet

Edit- forgot to mention I had two betta
Were you really expecting pet fish experts here??
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us