DetectedsubVesion 2.0 [Internal]

Posts 76–90 of 148 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
That happend to me but with some menu you can got ur character back
Maybe be can but them menus you have to pay for and tbh is it really worth it to pay £30 for game then anther £20 for a month then end up getting banned at some point you might as well just get £50 out of pocket and burn it cause at end of day that's ur doing is wasting ur money
Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
Maybe be can but them menus you have to pay for and tbh is it really worth it to pay £30 for game then anther £20 for a month then end up getting banned at some point you might as well just get £50 out of pocket and burn it cause at end of day that's ur doing is wasting ur money
Never pay for a GTA menu, you have the sames ban risks ..
is there a way to spawn a clone body guard with god mod?
got perma banned, mainly used the vehicle menu and thats it, rip my account
0x65b error pls help me
I was lvl-ing up with that thing, by making 5 stars cops and then off it. So I was banned 2 times on 2 accounts, for a month. Was doing in on solo-sessions.
Quote Originally Posted by Vicktorovich91 View Post
I was lvl-ing up with that thing, by making 5 stars cops and then off it. So I was banned 2 times on 2 accounts, for a month. Was doing in on solo-sessions.
Well thats your problem. dont do stuff like that in a online solo/private session.
thats the best way to get detected lol.
Isn't internal are detected now??
Hey amazing post, If i use this only for the speedometer will I get a ban?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by khalidtech16 View Post
Hey amazing post, If i use this only for the speedometer will I get a ban?

Thanks!
Just opening menu can get you banned
DOES IT STILL WORKKKK ???
Quote Originally Posted by Anson_Jr View Post
DOES IT STILL WORKKKK ???
other external and internal menus that came out at the same time work so im pretty sure this one will work
Quote Originally Posted by Anson_Jr View Post
DOES IT STILL WORKKKK ???
Yes it still works, a newer version is out but I won't say where to find it. The latest version is subVersion 2.0.5 but crashes with Steam. So a stable version is 2.0.4
Posts 76–90 of 148 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?