OSFameBot release 4: Better Settings

Posts 466–472 of 472 · Page 32 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
Yes, you can use the "/connect [server name]" command to switch server without having to restart K-Relay.
For example: "/connect eueast" to connect to EUEast. I also believe that "/con eue" is enough, but I'm not sure right now.

Edit: Nevermind, this only changes the server within the client, but not in K-Relay.
Yeh, he can connect through proxy using the ConnectTool K-Relay plugin. It's most likely included in the latest K-Relay posted on this forum, haven't checked.
Quote Originally Posted by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH View Post
Yeh, he can connect through proxy using the ConnectTool K-Relay plugin. It's most likely included in the latest K-Relay posted on this forum, haven't checked.
However if he's using Crazy Client (which I suspect most players from MPGH are using), he must enable the "Messages > Replace /con with /conn" option in order to be able to use it.
He must also make sure to always type "/con [server]" rather than "/conn" or "/connect", because those commands change the server inside the client.

Latest K-Relay already comes with ConnectTool, so if he has the latest version, all he has to do is what I've described above. It's easy to use, but also easy to mess up by accidentally typing the wrong command and ending up disconnected from K-Relay without even noticing. That's kind of annoying imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
I keep getting this error in K-Relay when I try to use this plugin. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? (using Crazy Client 19.1.0 from thread 1319608)

Code:
[Error]          An exception was thrown
within ServerPacket 
at Plugin.OnUpdate

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Packets.DataObjects.Entity.ObjectType'.
   at FameBot.Core.Plugin.OnUpdate(Client client, Packet p)
   at Lib_K_Relay.Proxy.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<FireServerPacket>b__0()
   at Lib_K_Relay.Utilities.PluginUtils.ProtectedInvoke(Action action, String errorProvider, Type filteredException)
[Error]          An exception was thrown
within ServerPacket 
at Plugin.OnUpdate

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Packets.DataObjects.Entity.ObjectType'.
   at FameBot.Core.Plugin.OnUpdate(Client client, Packet p)
   at Lib_K_Relay.Proxy.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<FireServerPacket>b__0()
   at Lib_K_Relay.Utilities.PluginUtils.ProtectedInvoke(Action action, String errorProvider, Type filteredException)
remove OPautonexus pluggin from your folder, anyway you dont need it, the client will do the job
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
remove OPautonexus pluggin from your folder, anyway you dont need it, the client will do the job
I don't think it would have fixed the problem, since the reason for the exception was OSFameBot using a different (outdated) version of the K-Relay library than K-Relay used itself.
I believe I have actually tried removing all the other plugins, which made to difference. That's how I concluded the problem had to be caused the this plugin.

The problem has already been resolved by the *.75 release by the way.
OP explained why it didn't work and that it's been fixed now, but his reply was removed as far as I can tell.
Sorry didn't though about telling you to update famebot
Whenever I try to use the bot it tells me that the /bind command is not recognized. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Many Thanks
Posts 466–472 of 472 · Page 32 of 32

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?