BUMP! A lot hotels.com account in stock!
High amounts, 1000+/night in stock!
Anyone ever get kicked out of a hotel due to fraud yet?
Originally Posted by Battleborn
Anyone ever get kicked out of a hotel due to fraud yet?
Not kicked out but someone in another thread said at the end of the stay during the check out the staff said that he would have to pay as they were contacted by hotels.com and there was an issue.
BUMP! A lot hotels.com account in stock!
High amounts, 1000+/night in stock!
BUMP! Hotels.com accounts!
i add you on Skype now!
Originally Posted by Sunrise
What proof and identification did you have to provide?
Sorry just saw this. At laquinta inn they didn't even ask for ID I just gave them the confirmation # I printed. About 4 others needed my ID and I used a visa burner with $50 on it as my credit card for incidentals. So no Trace to me but my real ID. But no problems yet