Question[Help]Crosshair

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Crosshair
ok im doing a project and i need it so when i open the other for me.show it will open somthing that looks like this
crosshair.jpgattachment deleted · 54 downloads before removal
Crosshair hacks in VB.net are silly, unless using the windowed mode edit for CA

Now, with that said, explain exactly what you are trying to do.
NG do u know how to make a xhair in C++
C# and VB are so similar, that yes, I can make one in C#
he asked in C++ not C sharp (C#)
Nextgen knows what he said. he was just saying he knew c#
Quote Originally Posted by shoot2killl View Post
Cmon pl. Help
I sended you a crosshair 2 days ago...
well if you want it in a d3d game then, you need it to be refreshing at a constant rate OR include d3d files in your program...
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
well if you want it in a d3d game then, you need it to be refreshing at a constant rate OR include d3d files in your program...
If you keep refreshing the crosshair at a constant rate so its topmost, in some games all it does is blink really fast and become more of a distraction then help.
If I understood what you were asking maybe I could help :P
Ok I am asking how would make a cross Hair into a for so when i do me.show a crosshairs would pop up
Right, but there was a release in the CA hacks section which puts CA into windows mode, making the need for timer and flash obsolete.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?