QuestionNetGuard... Premium question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
NetGuard... Premium question
Is netguard premium protected for Fiddler and is netguard a good protection for your Program?
Net Guard has automated cracking tools out for it. Wouldn't recommend.

And make your own protection against 3rd party cracking tools. All you really need to do is check if internet connection is being redirected to a local address, If it's, Some one has pre-made a crack for your tool.
I am using Net Guard and I can really recommend it.
The biggest - is that application becomes very unstable but net guard owner is really helpful and fixes most the problems if you ask him to.
If you use native protection and protect it with vmprotect I can clearly say that it is one of the best (if not the best) protectors for .net
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?