Apologies and thoughts
Dear minions ( @T-800 @Royce @DarknzNet),
I would like to apologise if my actions during the recent events came of as offensive against you.
-My side of the events:
I was not trying to be offensive, merely wanted to draw attention to this, becouse you also have to look from @antep2727 perspective. He released a hack, HookTronic, (technically a cheat) that's great and loved by the community, not to mention free. Then it was held for 6 days before @Royce said something other than what was already said and gave a sort of a solution (to start from the beginning discarding the events) and I thank him for that, but he is too late...
-My thoughts on the approval process:
I respect minions for being there in the first place and them existing all ready stops a lot of people from posting viruses. I also know that a Polymorphic or a sleeper virus can't be found within 1 day. It needs special tools that take for ever to process.
Also I do not know what they are using or how they are approving files. Of course the community wants this process to be faster and everyone always is requesting for approval of the attachment, but in the defense of the minions they are humans (private life, work etc) and it takes more than 10 minutes to process a file, even if you are just looking for general viruses. Without minions 70% of the users would be infected in some form, so have respect for them!
-Why I post so much:
I am "gathering information" and learning how to manege something like this. I am currently developing a hack of my own (don't hold your breath) and I will post it on MPGH at some point, so it would be great if I came prepared.
Also I am actually certified to answer questions that I do and I don't just spam. I make my answers as clear and as helpful as I can, but I also like to joke around some times.
-Final thoughts:
I respect minions and I think that they are necessary. I would like to discard the incident and I want no bad blood between us ( @T-800 @Royce @DarknzNet). I think that the approval process is necessary, but from the looks of it, might be a bit improved perhaps. I will continue posting and hopefully helping other people and who knows. Maybe I will surprise you a bit. I am currently trying to look for the best way to make my hack secure and a lot more undetectable without breaking forum rules and making the file size less than 8gb. I have the time and the lab. Afterwards I will add more features.
Again, I apologize and I respect the minions and think that anyone who reads the above should too. We don't usually think that much about them, but we would notice it if they weren't there to protect the little guys.
With respect,
Harry Midnight
I would like to apologise if my actions during the recent events came of as offensive against you.
-My side of the events:
I was not trying to be offensive, merely wanted to draw attention to this, becouse you also have to look from @antep2727 perspective. He released a hack, HookTronic, (technically a cheat) that's great and loved by the community, not to mention free. Then it was held for 6 days before @Royce said something other than what was already said and gave a sort of a solution (to start from the beginning discarding the events) and I thank him for that, but he is too late...
-My thoughts on the approval process:
I respect minions for being there in the first place and them existing all ready stops a lot of people from posting viruses. I also know that a Polymorphic or a sleeper virus can't be found within 1 day. It needs special tools that take for ever to process.
Also I do not know what they are using or how they are approving files. Of course the community wants this process to be faster and everyone always is requesting for approval of the attachment, but in the defense of the minions they are humans (private life, work etc) and it takes more than 10 minutes to process a file, even if you are just looking for general viruses. Without minions 70% of the users would be infected in some form, so have respect for them!
-Why I post so much:
I am "gathering information" and learning how to manege something like this. I am currently developing a hack of my own (don't hold your breath) and I will post it on MPGH at some point, so it would be great if I came prepared.
Also I am actually certified to answer questions that I do and I don't just spam. I make my answers as clear and as helpful as I can, but I also like to joke around some times.
-Final thoughts:
I respect minions and I think that they are necessary. I would like to discard the incident and I want no bad blood between us ( @T-800 @Royce @DarknzNet). I think that the approval process is necessary, but from the looks of it, might be a bit improved perhaps. I will continue posting and hopefully helping other people and who knows. Maybe I will surprise you a bit. I am currently trying to look for the best way to make my hack secure and a lot more undetectable without breaking forum rules and making the file size less than 8gb. I have the time and the lab. Afterwards I will add more features.
Again, I apologize and I respect the minions and think that anyone who reads the above should too. We don't usually think that much about them, but we would notice it if they weren't there to protect the little guys.
With respect,
Harry Midnight