OutdatedSagaanTheEpic's Millin | MultiHack Internal
I think you got a vac aut. This happens if something clearing files that vac uses. Therefor disconnecting you from the game. If this continues, removes chams, skin changer or anything which changes the game textures. I have also had problems with this for other premuim and public cheats last time, all I had to do was to delete my ccleaner. This could the problem for you.
i cant even edit my own post to add the updated hack 

You can't edit the posts after 24h. You can contact @T-800 and politely ask him if he can add whatever it is you need.
oh alrite thank you, still new to the site
Outdated, closed. Requested.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksZLITZPASTE - Internal Multihack 30 Counter-Strike 2 Hacksde_stroyer internal multihack with source
38 Counter-Strike 2 HacksHENTAIWARE Internal Multihack 11/11/16
67 Counter-Strike 2 HacksEzFaceit Internal/External MultiHackHA 89 Counter-Strike 2 HacksInternal/External Multihack v1.1FA 7
