New Bone Matrix?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Bone Matrix?
Hi guys,

I haven't been cheating on csgo for over half a year now and decided to try some stuff out today. I noticed that my aimbot wasn't working anymore. The function I use to get the Position for a certain bone is:
Code:
Vector3 BonePos(DWORD target, int boneId)
{
	DWORD boneBase;
	ReadProcessMemory(Game, (PBYTE*)(target + m_dwBoneMatrix), &boneBase, sizeof(int), NULL);
	Vector3 vBone;

	ReadProcessMemory(Game, (PBYTE*)(boneBase + 0x30 * boneId + 0xC), &vBone.x, sizeof(float), NULL);

	ReadProcessMemory(Game, (PBYTE*)(boneBase + 0x30 * boneId + 0x1C), &vBone.y, sizeof(float), NULL);

	ReadProcessMemory(Game, (PBYTE*)(boneBase + 0x30 * boneId + 0x2C), &vBone.z, sizeof(float), NULL);
	return vBone;
}
Did they change something with the bone matrix itself, or did they just change the boneId's?
Alright thanks, is there a dump online?
Quote Originally Posted by derkrasseboy View Post
Alright thanks, is there a dump online?
u want to dump new boneId's?
Well, I only need the head and chest id, but If I can't find them online Im going to get them by myself.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us