gold account sellers are closing their threads, so what you think about it? #fuckyoudeca
Bans result in my customers getting angry, reducing my revenue, wasting my time.
I'm done.
Originally Posted by Rob
Bans result in my customers getting angry, reducing my revenue, wasting my time.
I'm done.
leak method hehe xd
lots of people here are curious about it, including me
Originally Posted by bluuman
leak method hehe xd
lots of people here are curious about it, including me
Also interested even if it's patched when it will be released the "leak" :P
Originally Posted by bluuman
leak method hehe xd
lots of people here are curious about it, including me
give it time, catchme is selling his method for 50$, it will only be a week or so and it will be all over here then patched within a day. (catchme's method is the method 99% of sellers are using).
Isnt it common knowlage by now that the gold acc will be banned so buy keys and use them as quick as possible? I kinda thought everyone knew this....