QuestionSolvedMule manager for RotMG?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Mule manager for RotMG?
I have so many mules it's just ridiculous. It would be sick to have a program where your password and usernames were stored, and you could click an account in your list and it would launch into a flash window maybe and you could be done. The only thing I see like this is Kronkboxer maybe but that's $40 so yeah.
It's legit called Muledump, google it and click on the github result, it'll give you some steps to be able to instantly connect to any mule in a new tab. It also conviently will tell you all the inventory and stats of every character. I set it up in like less than 3 minutes when I did it so it's not too hard.
Quote Originally Posted by SwiffHaxter View Post
I have so many mules it's just ridiculous. It would be sick to have a program where your password and usernames were stored, and you could click an account in your list and it would launch into a flash window maybe and you could be done. The only thing I see like this is Kronkboxer maybe but that's $40 so yeah.
muledump. does all this. really have no idea how you dont know about muledump but you know about things like kronkboxer. muledump is accepted by everyone as okay, unlike hacks/kronkboxer.

also @059 @Ahl wrong section?
You can also google "mule manager for rotmg" and you will find a link to github, too. Closing, solved.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?