Awesome Services
Hi there !
I've asked and used his services ! It's unbelievable !
I've just paid him 5$ and now i'm level 160 with 1 billion in bank
It was very fast like 5 or 6 minutes.
So i'll attribute a rank of 10/10 ! Its quite fast and quite honnest
Thanks a lot
- - - Updated - - -
Hi there !
I've asked and used his services ! It's unbelievable !
I've just paid him 5$ and now i'm level 160 with 1 billion in bank
It was very fast like 5 or 6 minutes.
So i'll attribute a rank of 10/10 ! Its quite fast and quite honnest
Thanks a lot
I've asked and used his services ! It's unbelievable !
I've just paid him 5$ and now i'm level 160 with 1 billion in bank

It was very fast like 5 or 6 minutes.
So i'll attribute a rank of 10/10 ! Its quite fast and quite honnest
Thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -
Hi there !
I've asked and used his services ! It's unbelievable !
I've just paid him 5$ and now i'm level 160 with 1 billion in bank
It was very fast like 5 or 6 minutes.
So i'll attribute a rank of 10/10 ! Its quite fast and quite honnest
Thanks a lot


