Lightbulbthread not approved...???

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
thread not approved...???
Hi


Posted a thread like 10 hours ago, everything was correctly and I also had 2 pictures proof within it.
My thread got denied because I need to have more proof of my service? When I look to others and there services some don't even have proof or only have 1 picture and still get approved.. Why is this? to have Less competition?
Not trying to be rude or something but explain me why..



@Hova
Yep, literally some have zero proof, but average tends to be at one picture.

Hova also posted a thread, with much more variety of stores, and included only one more picture, while asking OP to include several more, when he has 4x less stores.
@ @ZZAZZ_ Thread was denied because I asked for at least one more picture of a different store. When I look at threads in moderation regarding Refunding services, when the OP is fairly new, not much reputation, I ask for more, if you look at other threads I personally have overseen, you will see a common pattern. To say I am trying to limit competition is a joke. I have been marketplace staff for a while already, if your accusation was the case, the complaints would have been a lot more prominent and I would have been demoted already. Nonetheless, thread has been approved.

@Cadized You literally just came back from a ban and are already posting where you should not be. Read the stickies.

Staff and the disputers themselves are the only ones allowed to post. All others will be deleted, and possibly banned if repeat offenders.

Thread was approved. Dispute resolved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @ZZAZZ_ Thread was denied because I asked for at least one more picture of a different store. When I look at threads in moderation regarding Refunding services, when the OP is fairly new, not much reputation, I ask for more, if you look at other threads I personally have overseen, you will see a common pattern. To say I am trying to limit competition is a joke. I have been marketplace staff for a while already, if your accusation was the case, the complaints would have been a lot more prominent and I would have been demoted already. Nonetheless, thread has been approved.

@Cadized You literally just came back from a ban and are already posting where you should not be. Read the stickies.




Thread was approved. Dispute resolved.
Thank you
Regards
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us