RSPS REFLECTION CLIENT HELP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
RSPS REFLECTION CLIENT HELP
Hey everyone back in the day I used to use the good 'ol reflection client but I don't remember much of whats going on with it now, sooooo

that being said ive opened the reflection project in netbeans and I have put the class files in the classes as well but when I go to run the program everything checks out besides the actual reflection client itself

here is my error

Code:
Found Main is running!
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: client (wrong name: Client)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
	at Reflection.main(Reflection.java:26)

what do I need to edit or do to get this going, I know the server can definitely be used on the reflection
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: client (wrong name: Client)
I think it's safe to say that the Client class could not be reflected. It has probably been mangled or renamed.
Shoot me a PM I'd be happy to help you with this.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?