User Service Thread deleted twice?
I'm trying to open a Logitech service and I'm following all the rules
First time I forgot to add proof and DarkLordXYZ closed it and contacted me on skype to ask about something, I keep on trying to talk to him and he keeps on ignoring me, but he was the one who contacted me in the first place about my service
2nd time I open the thread I add the proof and everything and it gets deleted for no reason
I just want to know the reason, thanks
First time I forgot to add proof and DarkLordXYZ closed it and contacted me on skype to ask about something, I keep on trying to talk to him and he keeps on ignoring me, but he was the one who contacted me in the first place about my service
2nd time I open the thread I add the proof and everything and it gets deleted for no reason
I just want to know the reason, thanks