HiringLooking for German and France people who are interested in Refunding

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for German and France people who are interested in Refunding
Title,


Am looking for people from Germany and France who are interested in refunding.

Have some stores that work perfectly fine over there.

Hit me up, Skype is in Signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Vangelo View Post
Title,


Am looking for people from Germany and France who are interested in refunding.

Have some stores that work perfectly fine over there.

Hit me up, Skype is in Signature.
If you can tell what stores i may buy something and use you to refund them if i'm interested in a product
Quote Originally Posted by dmax1 View Post
If you can tell what stores i may buy something and use you to refund them if i'm interested in a product
Where are you based?
Quote Originally Posted by Vangelo View Post


Where are you based?
I need a Notebook asus refunded,if you know any sites that you can do let me know so i can make the order and you can refund it
I mean in Europe...or that is possible to refund in EUrope
And i think i'll have to sign for it---
I'm in France, contacted you on Skype.
I'm located in the Netherlands, most stores ship to here so hmu on skype if interested
Added you!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?