Thumbs upWTS€2 VCC shop

Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by BUDSTEEL2 View Post
Hi, please excuse my ignorance but I don't understand what this is. You're selling a virtual credit card. Umm, what can I do with this virtual credit card? What do you mean by that it works on Apple? Or on PayPal? Thanks in advance for giving me a response.
Hi! it works everywhere since it is an actual credit card. The only thing is that it is not physical (you just access the numbers)
You can thus of course use it on PayPal and Apple
Quote Originally Posted by K4LI View Post
Hi! it works everywhere since it is an actual credit card. The only thing is that it is not physical (you just access the numbers)
You can thus of course use it on PayPal and Apple
Is there, then, a credit card limit? Or can I spend $5,000 on online retailers and then abandon the card all together? When I have the products shipped to my address then abandon the card, can that come back and bite me in the butt?
Quote Originally Posted by BUDSTEEL2 View Post
Is there, then, a credit card limit? Or can I spend $5,000 on online retailers and then abandon the card all together? When I have the products shipped to my address then abandon the card, can that come back and bite me in the butt?
I'm not sure you know what a payment card is

Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_card
Quote Originally Posted by BUDSTEEL2 View Post
Is there, then, a credit card limit? Or can I spend $5,000 on online retailers and then abandon the card all together? When I have the products shipped to my address then abandon the card, can that come back and bite me in the butt?
numbers are different-comfirmed
Added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Stickies View Post
Added you on skype
Yeah talking to you right now
BUMPPPP
fast and legit, good seller
Quote Originally Posted by NeoLimits View Post
fast and legit, good seller
Thanks I appreciate it
BUMP! still selling
BUMP //////////
BUMP///// /
hi i need to buy the vcc to verify aws. pmed you on skype thanks
Im guessing it already comes with a balance of 1$?
I added you on skype, am interested in your VCC service.
Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?