Need help with aimbot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with aimbot
Arrow Aimbot 10/03/10
Well people my friend and I made an aimbot He works 67% type you open the aimbot 2x clicking start game and see, let's get to work now.


[ excuse the video time-consuming, and the quality of it, I ran .. kk]

IMPORTANT NOTE: Not PROMISED 67% OF OPERATION VISTA, WINDOWS 7 will works I didnt test it

I'll be editing your post where possible!

Hope I have helped!



Virustotal. MD5: d3445414581af75d98da0068bd7eea55 Suspicious.Insight Suspicious file Trojan-Clicker.Win32.AutoIt.u

PS. Its Kinda hard to put that working if some on could test and see if works would be great

thaanks

MPGH [F]loRaLyS.


how to i start the hack do i must press F10 or what please help make a tut.
u arent the only one lol.
help????????????????????
this aimbot is a colour aimbot, isn't it? wel, that sucks. why don't you try your skills?:P
VIDEO PLZ, i need it -.-
You pretty much need chams for this to work proper...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us