Spring 2017
ANI_DISCSpring 2017
rick and morty season 3
Mick and Rorty season 3
OT: Kimi no na wa coming out this friday to the US, going to one of the first viewings here in cali. :P
Well both me and the girl I went with both ended with a wtf kind of thought after the ending, I definitely think the writer's 5 CM per second and even garden of words is better than what this was. (visual of the comets and the soundtrack were godly and I def didn't regret spending extra money for that aspect of the film).
It seemed rushed and not as well intertwined as the other 2 films..
It seemed rushed and not as well intertwined as the other 2 films..
Insane OST... after I watched it I immediately went home and downloaded the entire thing.
In terms of story... I feel like a lot of people liked it because the ending WASN'T like Garden of Words and 5 CM. People like a happy ending and this one provided one. It wasn't the best ending ever but it was definitely different then the endings we usually get from Shinkai's previous works.
I read somewhere that Makoto Shinkai didn't want people to see the movie because he could have made it better. The whole idea and premise behind it was definitely interesting though. It's still a must watch in my book. Well worth the money and it was by far the best thing I have seen in theaters this year.
In terms of story... I feel like a lot of people liked it because the ending WASN'T like Garden of Words and 5 CM. People like a happy ending and this one provided one. It wasn't the best ending ever but it was definitely different then the endings we usually get from Shinkai's previous works.
I read somewhere that Makoto Shinkai didn't want people to see the movie because he could have made it better. The whole idea and premise behind it was definitely interesting though. It's still a must watch in my book. Well worth the money and it was by far the best thing I have seen in theaters this year.
