"Whip source code"

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Time to rip
Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
Time to rip
Joplin at least learn to code lmao and not paste all the time
Yep good release AMERICANCODE #1
Quote Originally Posted by shaodare View Post
Yep good release AMERICANCODE #1
At least he can paste better than you can.
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
At least he can paste better than you can.
All i pasted from this was the viewmodel FOV changer / Multipoint. thats it ;p
Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
All i pasted from this was the viewmodel FOV changer / Multipoint. thats it ;p
I was the one who gave madness the Viewmodel changer
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
I was the one who gave madness the Viewmodel changer
Thanks to you then aswell ;p

It looks dope
Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
All i pasted from this was the viewmodel FOV changer / Multipoint. thats it ;p
In the offset.h there are no offsets to update, where are the offsets?
Quote Originally Posted by fts72 View Post
In the offset.h there are no offsets to update, where are the offsets?
Entities.h
Sick position adjustment, when on i cant move
If you use hitscan it will aim for the head instead of the selected hitbox, anyone know how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by spongynamir View Post
how to stop crashing
learncpp.com
Don't matter I do not need to learn anything all I need to learn is how to be a professional paster I already figured out how to update it besides learning cpp and making csgo hacks takes like 2 years lmao
took a day for me. well, then enjoy begging random people for a working paste.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us