Cs 1.6

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Cs 1.6
Well, I heard CS 1.6 was free...I downloaded something that said it was CS and Steam at the same time but it still says I have to pay for it. Could anyone help me get the right file/tell me how I should go about this?

Thanks in advance.
cs 1.6 CD key opener
ummm i think u need to get cs 1.6 cd key to play

when u open steam.. u need to write the CD key then the cs will come up into my games...... i think... so try to get the cs cd key..... or if u like differnet shooting games... u should go to www.free*********/grahic
I spent alot of time looking for a CS serial/keygen and none of them worked. :l
Someone said I should just go out and buy HL1 and use that serial...but I'm looking to get it without paying money. -_-
Cs isent free... who the hell told you that?.... you need cd-keys to play it but to make a account on Steam is free
Check the official sites CS 1.6 is free, and they even say it.

*Edit* Though I think people end up using a HL1 serial to play, someone told me to get HL1 and use the serial. :\
Oh and 1.6 isn't a retail version.
i think you need hl1 to play cs 1,6 and if its free give me the dam link so i can play it
cracked server? so how many cracked servers are there?
Look @ epcgaming.com

i see 12 active servers there.. but there are more you can find them by searching at google
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?