Reverse number lookup

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Reverse number lookup
So long story short my friend (Other known as my crush) is getting really sexual messages about her, and its honestly bothering me. I was prank called by a number, and told very rude things about her, and I am now on the hunt for this "group" of guys. I have looked up reverse phone lookup everywhere and cant find any that gives any free information, anyone here have any ideas? Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by coolraptor101 View Post
So long story short my friend (Other known as my crush) is getting really sexual messages about her, and its honestly bothering me. I was prank called by a number, and told very rude things about her, and I am now on the hunt for this "group" of guys. I have looked up reverse phone lookup everywhere and cant find any that gives any free information, anyone here have any ideas? Thanks!
Well, I live near Katy. We can just meet up and go whoop their asses ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
Well, I live near Katy. We can just meet up and go whoop their asses ourselves?

tfw u see a predator post and start spamming gifs urself
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post


tfw u see a predator post and start spamming gifs urself
Why do you feel like you gotta post on my profile every time you reply to me? Lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
Why do you feel like you gotta post on my profile every time you reply to me? Lmfao.
Congratulations 1k in 2 months
Lets say you find these guys.Are you going to whoop them or are you skinny?
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Lets say you find these guys.Are you going to whoop them or are you skinny?
"If you small i'm gonna throw the hands at you, if you too big I know you gon whoop me i'm gon stab you" - xxxtentacion
source: 8:18
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Lets say you find these guys.Are you going to whoop them or are you skinny?
Is that really a question? XD I aint skinny man
get the app true caller on your phone
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us