WTBLeg pet account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Leg pet account
Must have at least 90/85/70 h/mh/elec
7 char slots and 20 vaults
will pay more for maxed chars/uts and more vaults or char slots

add me : frostbite2121 (skype)
So, youre gonna scam me and someone else?
Quote Originally Posted by fistbitesbb View Post
Must have at least 90/85/70 h/mh/elec
7 char slots and 20 vaults
will pay more for maxed chars/uts and more vaults or char slots

add me : frostbite2121 (skype)
this is sobrave, refund me or i will open a scam report
I have your IP and will be allowed to post it
and even let someone i know do a little something special to you
don't worry
i have the whole conversation screenshotted
don't waste my space and just refund me
No. FUCK YOU trying to cb scam me , even made an alt so i dont report your main get a fucking life
Quote Originally Posted by fistbitesbb View Post
No. FUCK YOU trying to cb scam me , even made an alt so i dont report your main get a fucking life
what? I sent my money
refund it back
you didnt send me anything

- - - Updated - - -

i tried to scam means I tried to make you go first, I went first because arunforce banned me for raging
arunforce please help me out, I got scammed, I didn't mean to get banned again I had a bad day
and got mad over snake thread and I really was fascinated by the mpgh marketplace so I went first
with this kid for btc and he got the money and just ran off with it saying I tried to scam him.
I'm so sorry and I apologize, mpgh Is all I have and everyday even when I'm banned I try to go to mpgh
despite my ass being banned but I can't get enough and I would really appreciate if you ban this account
after I get a solution from this guy
someone tag arunforce, because I "cant post links"


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fistbitesbb View Post
No. FUCK YOU trying to cb scam me , even made an alt so i dont report your main get a fucking life
I made an alt so I can get a refund before opening a scam report on you.
stop resisting bro. I have the screenshots
Quote Originally Posted by fistbitesbb View Post
@unban sobrave whatever. Im gonna scam report your main when you get unbanned
yeah after you are banned lololo9ol0ol0ol90ololollool opening report
Quote Originally Posted by fistbitesbb View Post
@arunforce @unban sobrave who scammed who ?
paypal doesnt work like that
its supposed to say -60
and you probably inspect elemented
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?