Who preordered the Galaxy S8/S8+

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Fucking shit posters.

Wrong thread buddy
You're still an idoit. Can't correlate my answer with his question.
You, on the other hand, posted something that was irrelevant to the question the OP asked. At least answer the good man or woman's question. Jeeez. The irony of your response.
I preordered one, they're not suppose to get to your door until like April 20th I believe
Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Proof to back this up?
the note 7 kek
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
the note 7 kek
I wouldn't really say the first batch of the note 7s were bad. If the first batch were bad then it would been fixed with the recall, but it didn't so there was a problem overall and not with just the first batch.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the earliest Tmobile will ship them is the 19th...
not going to preorder unless i see real review on it
It says on my ATT order that they're shipping it April 18th.
Looks like a good phone, I've been considering switching to Samsung for a while now but I got turned off by the galaxy edge, it just seems like it will crack immediately.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Looks like a good phone, I've been considering switching to Samsung for a while now but I got turned off by the galaxy edge, it just seems like it will crack immediately.
Get a case?
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
Get a case?
It's not that, I just think that the curve in the screen is going to make it much more fragile.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


It's not that, I just think that the curve in the screen is going to make it much more fragile.
From personal experience they aren't that fragile if you have a good case like spigen. I've had mines for about a year and dropped it a shit ton of times, my case actually broke before my screen. Scratches is a different story though.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


From personal experience they aren't that fragile if you have a good case like spigen. I've had mines for about a year and dropped it a shit ton of times, my case actually broke before my screen. Scratches is a different story though.
Yeah, some people say its fine and some say the complete opposite. Might just be idiots with garbage cases that drop their phone loads of times.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


Yeah, some people say its fine and some say the complete opposite. Might just be idiots with garbage cases that drop their phone loads of times.
I can literally throw my s7 across the room and hit a wall and nothing will happen. I dont have the edge though.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
I can literally throw my s7 across the room and hit a wall and nothing will happen. I dont have the edge though.
Didn't have a concern about the regular ones just the edge.
ill wait a week and buy the phone after seeing reviews.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Well its a given ANY company doesn't want any issues with their products. But companies can only go so far in testing. They can do a year's worth of testing to perfect their phone but a day's worth of sales is equivalent.

Example:
In 1 year they do 100 tests
On first day of release, they sell 100 phones. Theoretically that's 100 tests on the first day. That's 100 different people using the phone differently.
On second day of release, they sell 200 phones. Now thats 300 tests in 2 days. You can see, it took the company 1 year to do 100 tests, but it took the public 1 day to do 100 "tests".
Idiot there are computers that can generate thousands of tests. How Fucking stupid can you get?
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?