PostOutdatedIngame Menu Hack for MW3, MW2, more COD's | Multi COD Hack! | God Mode, Wallhack, ...

PollDo you like my Stuff and want more?
42 votes
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
Ingame Menu Hack for MW3, MW2, more COD's | Multi COD Hack! | God Mode, Wallhack, ...
Got something new for you Guys! Let me know if you find Bugs! Don't forget to give me REP and click on "Thanks"!

Click on:

Detection:
UNDETECTED 04/03/2017


Whats new?:
 
ChangeLog
-First Release



How to use?:

1. Start Launcher
2. Start Game (MW2; MW3; ...)
3. Select Hack
4. Wait for loading the Hack...
5. Enjoy



Screenshots:




Virus Scans:

VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware Scan


Credits:

@Me
MultiCODHack_mpgh.net.rar1.5 MB · 5,844 downloads 3/59 malicious
/Approved. Use at your own risk. Post back results.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
/Approved. Use at your own risk. Post back results.
Thanks <3 /2short
Sick hack man, i wish i could use sadly my account got scammed lost mw3 :c GL!
Which cod's you mean with "more COD's"?
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
Which cod's you mean with "more COD's"?
May be a bit Clickbait but I will add Ghosts, BO2, finish the MW2 Version, AW, BO1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HgaGaming View Post
Sick hack man, i wish i could use sadly my account got scammed lost mw3 :c GL!
Thanks mate and I'm sorry for you :/
Wow nice Job men When are you going to finish and upload it with MW2 Support?
Quote Originally Posted by GI1234_lk View Post
Wow nice Job men When are you going to finish and upload it with MW2 Support?
Thanks! And I try to finish it until next Monday! But maybe I can handle it earlier
Haven't seen an ingame menu before. I'm going to test it out in a couple hours and let you know if I encounter any problems
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Haven't seen an ingame menu before. I'm going to test it out in a couple hours and let you know if I encounter any problems
Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
Don't do BO2. Many reasons why you shouldn't lol. I like the drawing, however I think there's a lack of features and you could do better. But it's a good start.
I won't do Bo2, it's better.. Otherwise I like that game too much so I don't wanna play against Hacker xD And Like ******* already said, it's a simple .Net Overlay Buy Thanks anyways!
cant download says its a virus please help
Quote Originally Posted by Kallandis View Post
cant download says its a virus please help
Most likely a false-positive detection. Disable anti-virus when using the hack.
Don't do BO2. Many reasons why you shouldn't lol. I like the drawing, however I think there's a lack of features and you could do better. But it's a good start.
Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
Don't do BO2. Many reasons why you shouldn't lol. I like the drawing, however I think there's a lack of features and you could do better. But it's a good start.
It's a .NET overlay. u even reverse bro??
nice hack dude
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?