ExclamationSolved[Unclear Giveaway] Cant play the giveaway By Blink

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Unclear Giveaway] Cant play the giveaway By Blink
Im one of the winner in the giveaways by blink. The prize is x25Uplay account obviously the games are uplay games. The problem is whenever I click download it always redirect me to Steam. another problem is I dont know the steam account. so im guessing how can I access the game without the steam account?
Is it all the games? I'm guessing the user who got the games purchased through steam and added it to their uplay account but I'm gonna say no you won't be able to play then because they were purchased through steam not uplay
This is something you can ask the user who did the giveaway.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?