Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records


Episode: Will have 12 episodes
Studio: LIDENFILMS
Source: Light Novel
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Magic, School
Sistina attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, hoping to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, and seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How is it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy?!

(Source: Tribuo Scans)
I'm not really a fan of teacher-student anime, but I'll give it a chance and watch the rest.
Looks like a harem lol - hope it's not the generic trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyoon View Post
Looks like a harem lol - hope it's not the generic trash.
Second this. So many magic school anime out there that do the same thing over and over.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Second this. So many magic school anime out there that do the same thing over and over.
It's more like Denpa Koushi than harem-magic anime.
garbage /tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Holy shit your MAL
?

Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
garbage /tooshort
Pretty bad, yeah.
Just watched the second episode. Predictable, yet really enjoyable. Liking this anime.
Saw a snippet of the first episode. It wasn't bad at all
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Saw a snippet of the first episode. It wasn't bad at all
Pretty nice, isn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Pretty nice, isn't it?
The MC is the laid back, chill type of person that I like. Not to mention lazy as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


The MC is the laid back, chill type of person that I like. Not to mention lazy as well.
Watch episode two, he gets better.
Just watched the two episodes, I really like the humor.

I just hope the teacher isn't a loli. The anime itself is enjoyable ~
Just watched the third episode. Really nice. Didn't have much expectations for this, but now I do.
Look's like trash won't be watching
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?