Lamda menu for FiveM

Posts 31–45 of 183 · Page 3 of 13
Anyone knows why won't FiveM go fullscreen?
If i do alt+enter,it just crashes.
Also tried to change it ingame,and also in SP.
Thanks homie, fuck yea dawg.
Thanks for sharing this awesome cheat
Anyone know why Teleport and noclip dont work?
Ok wait the entire menu doesnt work.
Is this because im on a server with a F1 server menu.
Thank you bro its working very well without getting banned!
Nice hack thanks !
I need the same cheat for GT-MP.. any help ?

OnTopic: I've moved the .asi and XML config to the right folders but still when I press F1 nothing happens. Do I need to inject it somehow to FIVEM ? or just move the files and then that's it it should work.
Nice dude, thanks for the upload. I'll be sure to use this.
this is really cool thanks not patched as of 15/08/2017
GTA wouldn't startup and would insta crash for me. any help?
I don't think you don't get banned from FiveM?
i dont have any /fivem/fivem application data/ folder ..
Posts 31–45 of 183 · Page 3 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?