Detected[SEA] Team ESP + UBT V5

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
[SEA] Team ESP + UBT V5
Hye
Today im going to release Team ESP+UBT for BlackShot SEA
And I release it with Dll ( * Please Find Injector & Method To Inject The Dll )
Work on Windows 32-bit and 64-bit

[Features]
Team ESP
UBT

[Hotkeys]
Team ESP
[Home]
UBT
[Auto]

[Tutorial]

- Copy the Mafia.asi and MafiaboyV5.XOR
- Paste at BlackShot\System\
- Open BlackShot
- Do not
CLOSE Command Prompt
- Enjoy

[Warning]
Dont change name file [ Mafia / MafiaboyV5 ] to another name
Do not CLOSE Command Prompt



[Virus Scan]


[Credits]
MafiaBoy BlackShit
HaXiNgRuLeZ
Public method of injection by: @Trysk | @.SHAZAM.



Use at your OWN risk
Please Hit Thanks To Me

IF YOU HAVE MISSING DLL - TRY THIS- CLICK
ESP+UBT_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 1,386 downloads Clean
File approved.
Bro... One question, blackshot detect this hack? I have one acc is rank brigader general one star. If I use this hack my account has banned?
Quote Originally Posted by xam.dnatsu View Post
Bro... One question, blackshot detect this hack? I have one acc is rank brigader general one star. If I use this hack my account has banned?
y dun u create another acc to use this hack??
Quote Originally Posted by xam.dnatsu View Post
Bro... One question, blackshot detect this hack? I have one acc is rank brigader general one star. If I use this hack my account has banned?
yes, 100% chance to be banned.
injector
can you give me some injector for dll....im find the another injector some not working..
Game hack detected already..
Quote Originally Posted by palinganiq View Post
Game hack detected already..
MAKE IT UNDETECTED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
i cant use this hack
Just Follow what i say - If game hack has been detected - Find a method to make it undetected
Which method man please give a method fast bcz its amazing hack but after 3 minute its detected
Thanks a lot. But can you please tell me what do you mean by UBT?
Quote Originally Posted by inaif View Post
Thanks a lot. But can you please tell me what do you mean by UBT?
THIS IS THE FUNTIONS OF UBT ( UNLIMITED BUY TIME )

bro why i cannot kill the enemy
why does everyone post hacks on sea? if u live in europe u cant play on sea.... FeelsBadMan
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?