JC2k6 mpgh rap :)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
JC2k6 mpgh rap :)


lol I know I suck but it was fun.
Bad quality....other then that i understood a few words....try posting ur rap under it so we can read what ur saying >.<
I know it's Bad quality because it's with a cell phone.
u need more rhythm
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
u need more rhythm
lol I don't rap so it's some thing I'm not going to be working on.
then why rap ?

go play wow

tahehe
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
then why rap ?

go play wow
I told Obama I would try and I don't play wow I sold my account to IGS for 300$
/ .
LOL mafka i started all dis /me OH
Lol good job
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
wow thats worse quality then moes
lolololol.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
L2read Dave L2read
L2 record it with pc :/
you're very white... Your rap career ended before you started the song.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?