Counterfeit Coupons Allowed?

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by xCoded View Post
He has showed me proof of using it very recently, and he knows what you are referencing, but he says the stores don't say shit. It's also updated according to him, not the 2011-12 shit.
How is it any different? Just wondering because the 'old' ones were very easy to make. Stores caught on after like a year and the employees started to say they are not allowed to accept them.
I'm interested in this. Please send me some info to get in contact
Quote Originally Posted by atkfromabove View Post
I'm interested in this. Please send me some info to get in contact
Drop your skype, and I'll you add you to get you in touch with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
How is it any different? Just wondering because the 'old' ones were very easy to make. Stores caught on after like a year and the employees started to say they are not allowed to accept them.
You are referring to the one's with just the UPC, correct? The new ones use a Databar which stores more information, unlike the old standard UPC barcode. The new coupons use only the G-128 Databar and have dropped the UPC, but some still have it.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova @DarkLordXYZ Please close until revised.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova @DarkLordXYZ Please close until revised.
Quote Originally Posted by MsTea View Post
Drop your skype, and I'll you add you to get you in touch with him.
Here is my skype: ******345ad4bed7fb0406
These coupons do in fact work. I used something similar in the past. I specifically used them for Riot Points (League Of Legends Currency) got myself about $300 worth of Riot Points about a year ago for the price of about $30 Lmao
Funny this came up, but the first counterfit coupons I ever used came from right here! Then I learned to make my own, its not hard.. then I found out they treat it just like counterfit money... Federal prison... No thank you! but if people want it, I have the templaes for free, just pm me.

And they definatly work in most stores. All Dollar General take em, me and my girl got about $10,000 "FREE" $50 amazon gift cards, then we bugged out.. Oh yeah free year xbox live accounts too.. it was nice but got too easy so we felt the heat...
Quote Originally Posted by xCoded View Post
I know a guy who wants to sell them, he makes them custom for the buyer. He said he can do coupons for any amount, any item, any quantity. I've seen his proof from the coupons he has made to his personal receipts after using them. The only reason I'm sharing this because I would make a percentage for customers from MPGH. He likes to stay anonymous which is understandable, therefore you have to download an anonymous IM service to add him. I'm just curious if this is allowed to be posted, and what would you pay for 1 custom coupon that can be used in major retail stores and grocery stores.
Fuck iAmTheTofu tribute, kills me each time.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Fuck iAmTheTofu tribute, kills me each time.
Glad you like it Also this is apparently never going to be closed...
Quote Originally Posted by xCoded View Post
Glad you like it Also this is apparently never going to be closed...
LOL. Add more pictures man I Want MORE.
As long as they work I don't see a problemf
Are they store specific or manufacture coupons?
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
So if they don't work, why would you sell them?

For example counterfeit money. If you use it at a store and it looks hella real, chances are the cashier won't pick up on it. But a coupon, 90% of the time they have to scan it. Almost 0% of the time cashiers check that the code on the bill is legit
Coupons for restaurants might work. They 99% don't scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post


Coupons for restaurants might work. They 99% don't scan.
I'm sure you're talking about family owned restaurants. I'm sure the employees know what coupons actually exist and what don't. Especially if the coupon is something crazy like 90% off
These would never work. Your "friend" would have to literally hack the database and add a new barcode.
Yeah like stated before, you would have to get into the database and make a discount code for yourself.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?