WTSUplay accounts $!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Uplay accounts $!
I'm selling uplay accounts
You can enable 2-FA what does it means? no one can enter if you set up it
Skype: ******taxed_1

THREAD EDIT BY STAFF: SAID SKYPE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER SO PLEASE DON'T ADD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Payment by Paypal and BTC

BUMP (10/CHAR)
BUMP (10/CHAR)
Will have a look into it and add you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by egatserp View Post
Will have a look into it and add you on Skype
Sure ******taxed_1
BUMP (10/CHAR)
BUMP (10/CHAR)
Quote Originally Posted by Taxed View Post
BUMP (10/CHAR)
Any vouch copy m8?

Can I have one?
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


Any vouch copy m8?

Can I have one?

Addme! (10/char)
BUMP (10/CHAR)
He responded quick, got me all the information I needed.
Payment was via PP, no issues.
All in all a good guy.

+Vouch from me


Sold an account with all these games to @tijger225
Quote Originally Posted by hyati_enta_777 View Post
can i know how much this account sold ??

Addme! (10/char)
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?