Opskins/Bitskins Refund Service

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Opskins/Bitskins Refund Service
Hey, so alot of people are looking for a refund service for Opskins/Bitskins, I wouldnt mind starting a service for it, but is it just Paypal chargebacks? Wanted to know if it was some other method or no. And if i were to start a service, what would be a good rate to do it at?
Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
Hey, so alot of people are looking for a refund service for Opskins/Bitskins, I wouldnt mind starting a service for it, but is it just Paypal chargebacks? Wanted to know if it was some other method or no. And if i were to start a service, what would be a good rate to do it at?
He isn't doing refunding on PayPal but he's doing it on opskins. If he would do it on PayPal I easely could do it by meself but paypal limits your account if you refund to much. So he is I think using a other methode.
Quote Originally Posted by zipshop View Post
He isn't doing refunding on PayPal but he's doing it on opskins. If he would do it on PayPal I easely could do it by meself but paypal limits your account if you refund to much. So he is I think using a other methode.
i see, ok.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?