hwid checker

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
hwid checker
Hi guys, I have pasted some cheats and I have come to that point that I wanted a hwid locker/checker. Like something that go check a list on a website and if the hwid doesnt match the user will receive a error. I have tried some from youtube but that was in visual basic. If you have some source code or any clue I will apreaciate help!
Next p2c pasta incoming
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
Next p2c pasta incoming
yesyes, p2c pasta virus 100% free xd
Quote Originally Posted by FckingLooser1313131 View Post
yesyes, p2c pasta virus 100% free xd
Your HWID check will take about 5 mins to crack since you have no clue about what you are doing and you will paste the first garbage you find.h
instead of a hwid check, why not go with a random string which peeps need to add to your code, and have the random string checked on ur server. Then allow only one instance to be run at a time.
Quote Originally Posted by Spitt View Post
instead of a hwid check, why not go with a random string which peeps need to add to your code, and have the random string checked on ur server. Then allow only one instance to be run at a time.
The function checking if string in the client equals to string on server can be easily patched.


This hwid shit was asked so many times lately. Maybe all of you retards should start reading some documentations? No one will help you on this.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?