A Soldier Front Modding Section

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
A Soldier Front Modding Section
OK, so I see like on Warrock a Modding section and On Combat Arms, I was wondering could you Admins or w.e make a Section for the Soldier Front as a Soldier Front Modding ( Or Skinning ) Section.. Or What ever u call it .. It'd be nice to have them. and maybe I cud ( Maybe ) Because I came up with the Idea,Be A Mod On That Little Sub Section ..


Thanks.
even if there was one, no one would make one.

To hard~
The SF section is almost died so i think the modding section is useless.
Weel a Modding section could make it come back to life, because I seen alot of Mods for it on diffrent sites..
lol i didnt know it was even possible xD
ill go try
ill go try my friend
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us