LightbulbQuestion

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question
I started learning c++
I would like to know if i need to learn anything else for coding cheats
is it stuff like CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function?
is it stuff like CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function?
CreateToolhelp32Snapshot is a function.
I guess you don't need any additional information
For any target you can do an universal solution or direct one
I always doing universal solutions and learn everything can be useful, but I think it's wrong
Atleast at the start you need only important things
Read articles, try to repeat and only writing code can help you understand
Also I want to warn you - coding cheats takes a lot of resources, atleast reverse engineering
So don't you take a hard games with commercial anticheats at the first time, try something basic
P.S. CreateToolhelp32Snapshot is a function that snapshots processes/modules/threads
Do you know were and how I can learn reading and writing memory?
Quote Originally Posted by hambosambo77 View Post
Do you know were and how I can learn reading and writing memory?
By reading the Microsoft documentation about WriteProcessMemory and ReadProcessMemory or watching/reading any tutorial/article about pointers in C(++).
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us