I got VAC (Game ban) because of manual ban of the developers
If you add bloodpoints they gonna manual ban you.
Unlikely given that this game uses Easy Anti-Cheat and not VAC.
Any proofs? Otherwise there's no reason to trust you.
Originally Posted by Verm77
Any proofs? Otherwise there's no reason to trust you.
Proof of what?
Im saying that I got a game ban lol.
Originally Posted by T-800
EAC ban , not VAC... and i don't think so, last time i hacked bp was 2 days ago and still not banned. I stay under the radar all the time but i still get reports
I got a game ban, someone of my friends got banned too for points but I friend change some items (with the ce) and he dont have any ban. So probably the developers are looking for bloodpoints spended.
Originally Posted by jeffytroll
Proof of what?
Im saying that I got a game ban lol.
I got a game ban, someone of my friends got banned too for points but I friend change some items (with the ce) and he dont have any ban. So probably the developers are looking for bloodpoints spended.
Anyway, thanks for info
Originally Posted by jeffytroll
Proof of what?
Im saying that I got a game ban lol.
I mean you could be banned for whatever reason but you're saying here that you got banned for hacking bp.
Originally Posted by Verm77
I mean you could be banned for whatever reason but you're telling here that you got banned for hacking bp.
Well I only hack my BP and i dont use the CE in almost 2 months so thats why i think its because of that.
Originally Posted by jeffytroll
I got VAC because of manual ban of the developers
If you add bloodpoints they gonna manual ban you.
EAC ban , not VAC... and i don't think so, last time i hacked bp was 2 days ago and still not banned. I stay under the radar all the time but i still get reports
Can't confirm that it's Detected right now. Tested on 3 test Accounts so far. Will keep you guys updated.
Checking for date's of achievements is more likely than blood points. Did you unlock a lot of achievements that would require insane amounts of blood points in a short span of time?
Originally Posted by hiromatsu
Checking for date's of achievements is more likely than blood points. Did you unlock a lot of achievements that would require insane amounts of blood points in a short span of time?
Or maybe unlock some achievements that is not possible to unlock at this time (new character achievements)?
Originally Posted by jeffytroll
I got VAC (Game ban) because of manual ban of the developers
If you add bloodpoints they gonna manual ban you.
Nope, not detected. I've just tested it and no bans, i have 2 accounts with dbd, last one was cheated on 4 days ago no still no bans.
Just bad luck.
At the moment they do not have any tools to view the files of players' saving, they do not conduct any global statistics of individual players and they will not realize it all at once or do not take it at all. You were caught up on achievements or wearing exclusive clothes.
its undetected. my test accounts didnt reiceived any bans either.
he got ban because one of DbD players (my friend) send report to Clyde Barrow and he manual ban this guy.
If I'm not mistaken, then he was hacked by achievements.