HiringFitbit workers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit workers
Looking for Fitbit workers that have a decent experience, you will be paid manually, so no paydays, straight away when confirmation is here.

-Blazes
-Surges
-Possibly Charge 2

You will be paid $20 for a Blaze
You will be paid $20 for a Surge
You will be paid $15 for a Charge 2


Prizes go up if you work as expected


You must provide the accounts yourself, I will take no responsibility there.


If you are interested, or if you just have any questions please contact me on Skype: instaturbo
Add me on Skype kingatyy
Quote Originally Posted by Djatyy View Post
Add me on Skype kingatyy
I have added you on Skype under: instaturbo
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
I have added you on Skype under: instaturbo
Waiting for your reply
I have officially given this post a bump.


//Confirmed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?