QuestionSolvedHow to update KRelays 'objects.xml'

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How to update KRelays 'objects.xml'
For the last couple of hours ive been working on a script which should automatically update all the files needed for KRelay and Muledump. Currently, with the help of RABCDAsm, its able to update packets.xml, tiles.xml, constants.js and Renders.png but I can't seem to figure out where I can get the Information needed to create the objects.xml file. So if someone coud tell me how exactly objects.xml is put together I woud be very thankful.
Quote Originally Posted by megakillzor View Post
For the last couple of hours ive been working on a script which should automatically update all the files needed for KRelay and Muledump. Currently, with the help of RABCDAsm, its able to update packets.xml, tiles.xml, constants.js and Renders.png but I can't seem to figure out where I can get the Information needed to create the objects.xml file. So if someone coud tell me how exactly objects.xml is put together I woud be very thankful.
how are you getting tiles? Objects are found the same way, except they are spread out over a lot of the different bin files.

Creating something to update muledumps renders.png and constants.js would be pretty cool. Theres already multiple programs that extract the packets/tiles/objects files from clients. I created ResExtractor (check the main page to find it) and there was another called PZUpdater before that.
I get my tiles from "static drips pw /rotmg/production/current/xmlc/GroundTypes.xml" and searching for the "<!-- hanaminexusGround -->" tag. I will take a look at your ResExtractor.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to work great. Tomorow I'll clean up my code and release it Thanks a lot!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?