ExclamationGraphic Content Question?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Graphic Content Question?
I Make Mods... I make a Lot Of User interface mods...

I dont do much nudity but how much would need to be showing for me to say it has graphic content?

Also would graphic content also be blood and gore?
Anything that would be considered nudity in real life <<

@blood and gore, No.
that's a really wide concept...
Quote Originally Posted by TheBFH View Post
that's a really wide concept...
How is that a wide "concept"

Tits, pussy, ass are graphic content. We aren't all walking around butt naked.

Just bleep em out if you're going to post lol. Theres a thread about it stickied lol.

I think you have to put like 18+ on the titles
Blood and gore, no. If it has to do w/ nudity THEN YES. DONT SHOW ME. Unless it's a cat
yeah liz posted that... and i dont want a GM coming down on me so xD

alright i might test the waters with this xD (Might)

Have to talk to my productions people
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us